New Mexico Cancer Care Alliance (NMCCA) is a New Mexico nonprofit corporation established in February 2002. We are a joint venture representing more than 90 physicians in central, southern, and northern New Mexico who are engaged in the care of cancer patients. These physicians come from both private practice and the following major healthcare systems:
- Albuquerque Urology Associates
- The Cancer Center at Presbyterian
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center, Santa Fe
- Lovelace Healthcare System, through
- Lovelace Medical Center-Downtown
- Lovelace Women’s Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Las Cruces
- New Mexico Colon & Rectal Surgery Associates
- New Mexico Oncology Hematology Associates
- Presbyterian Rust Medical Center Ted and Margaret Jorgensen Cancer Center, Rio Rancho
- Southwest Gynecologic Oncology Associates
- University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Women’s Cancer and Surgical Care, P.C.
Our participating physicians include specialists in medical, surgical, radiation, pediatric, gynecologic and hematological oncology. For our specialists, NMCCA makes opening cancer clinical trials and enrolling patients easier. These physicians will be able to take part in meaningful cancer research while providing New Mexico cancer patients and their families with local access to the latest research, technologies and cancer services.